Sunday 1 May 2011

Fucking friends wife


I had not taken a break for a long time. I decided it was time for a break and planned on a vacation for myself. After a lot of thought I decided to head towards the Andhra, I had a friend, Prasad who stayed there and I could borrow his car to travel around. I called prasad to let him know my plans and he told me I am welcome to stay with him. My train was on time and I was at Hyderabad railway station at ten minutes past seven.
I reached my friend’s house in an hour. I was greeted at the door by my prasad with a huge hug. We had met after almost four years. I was out of the country when he got married Prasad introduced me to his wife sweety. We sat talking about old times and old friend’s while Prabha made sure the dinner table was set right. Prasad and I finished a round of drinks and had dinner. Soon after dinner we retired for the night.
It was almost four in the morning when I heard a knock on my door. I woke up to find prasad standing there all worried. I asked him what was wrong. Prasad told me his father had called to inform him that his brother in law had met with an accident in Bombay. He told me he would need to leave right away. I offered to drive him to the airport. Sweety accompanied us to the airport.
I managed to get a ticket for prasad on the first available flight. It was almost seven in the morning and time for prasad to board the flight Prasad thanked me for my help gave a quick hug to Sweety & left to board the flight. It had been a tiring day and soon as we reached home Sweety asked me to get some sleep which I needed badly. It was almost one in the afternoon when I heard a knock on the door,
I got up to open the door without realizing that I was in the middle of a hot dream and I was all hard and my cock was almost making a tent in my shorts. I opened the door to see Sweety standing there with a cup of coffee. I thanked her and took it. Prabha spotted my hard on and almost blushed. I quickly excused myself and told her I will join her downstairs soon as I shower.
Lunch was already served and the two of us sat down talking over lunch. I did not notice any of the help and asked Sweety, she told me that there was not much work to do so she had given them the day off. It was almost four in the afternoon. I asked Prabha if I could borrow the car as I wanted to go around the city. Prabha told me to feel free to use it. I went around the city shopped for a few things for myself and for prasad and Prabha.
It was almost eight before I got back. Prabha opened the door for me with a warm smile. I handed over the stuff I had bought for them to her and went up to my room to freshen up. When I came back down Prabha was nowhere to be seen so I assumed she must be in her room. I sat down to watch the news. It was a beautiful aroma that made me turn and as I did I saw that Prabha had just come out of her bath draping a robe.
She smiled at me and asked me if I wanted something to drink before dinner? I told her no and thanked her. Till then I had only looked at Prabha as my friend’s wife and I had a clear conscience but when I saw her coming out of the bath I couldn’t help notice that she had an awesome figure and real beautiful tits. I tried to fight my thoughts and focused on the news.
Prabha asked me if I was hungry and wanted to have my dinner. I told her I wasn’t exactly hungry and asked her to go ahead and eat, she told me she wasn’t hungry either and sat down on the couch opposite me. Prabha had crossed her legs and I could see her smooth legs right up to almost above her knee. I tried not to look. I could see more then enough when she moved almost all her thighs. Again I tried not to look.
It was past nine and we decided to eat. Prabha served dinner. It was when Prabha was serving the dessert I noticed she was either wearing a very skimpy bra or no bra at all as I could see most of her breast. I had a raging hard on by now. We finished dinner and sat down on the couch again to watch TV. I could see most of her thighs again which was definitely not easy on my hard on. I excused myself to go to the restroom.
Prabha told me to use the one in their bedroom. I entered it and just as I unzipped I noticed a silk panty lying there. I picked it up & smelt it wow the smell of her panty was heavenly. I quickly decided to wank of & holding her panty I wanked off as fast as I could & when I came I forgot I was holding the panty in my hand and I came all over the panty. I quickly put the panty in its place & walked out feeling relieved.
It was past eleven when I told Prabha that we should retire for the evening. Prabha asked me if it was ok if I slept in the room next to her’s as she was a little scared to sleep alone. I told her it was not a problem & told her ill just go upstairs & change. I was down in a few in my shorts. We bid goodnight to each other and I went of to the room next to her’s. I was reading a book when the thought that Prabha was in the next room hit me.
Just the thought got me hard again. I wanted to wank off again. I noticed there was a door between our rooms & the devil inside me got the better of me as I slowly tiptoed to see if I could see anything. As I peeped in through the keyhole I could see the lights were still on and Prabha was sprawled on the bed. For Feedback mail me at By : Swathianr
swathianr.k@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment